Financial Services


The Finance Department is responsible for all financial transactions of the Commission including revenue collection, budget administration and purchasing.

An annual assessment on workers' compensation premiums collected by insurance companies and on a calculated premium for self-insured employers based upon payroll is the Commission’s primary source of revenue.

Assessment rates for 2015 and 2016 are 2.5% for the Administrative Fund and 0.2% for the Uninsured Employer's Fund for a total assessment rate of 2.7%

eVa (Virginia Procurement site)