Attorneys Switching Firms

If an attorney who is currently using WebFile to manage cases before the Commission moves to a new firm and wishes to continue managing their existing cases through WebFile in the new firm, the attorney MUST contact the Clerk’s Office (804-205-3569) for assistance.

There are specific steps and procedures that a moving attorney must follow to ensure their continuation of access to their existing cases through WebFile. If these steps and procedures are not followed, the attorney may lose or suffer an interruption to WebFile access to their existing cases.