This document covers creating usernames for WebFile accounts. Users will not be able to access the information in their WebFile account unless and until they create a username
- WebFile usernames must be at least six characters in length and may be no more than fifty characters in length.
- WebFile usernames may only contain letters (a-z), numbers (0-9), dashes (-), underscores (_), at symbols (@), plusses (+) and periods (.).
- WebFile usernames may not contain spaces.
- The Username field is not case-sensitive. Therefore, “WEBFILEUSER” is the same as “webfileuser”.
- New users will only have to choose a username on their first login. The WebFile system will store the username with the user’s account and they will be required to login with their username on all future logins.