Attorney WebFile users have the option to "go paperless". Below is a list of things attorneys should know about the paperless option:
- The paperless preference is set by the attorney, not by their firm.
- Attorneys may log into WebFile and opt into or out of the paperless program at any time however they may not change their paperless option more than once per day.
- When attorneys log in to WebFile there will be a banner at the top of the screen that displays their current paperless status.
- Attorneys who choose to be paperless will have the option to receive one email per notice or one email per day with all notices for the day.
- When uploading documents and web forms through WebFile, all parties to the claim are listed to remind the attorney of whom they need to copy on their filing. Attorneys who have chosen to be paperless will be labeled with a green leaf icon indicating that they do not need a mailed copy of the filing.